Assistant professor, Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Education and Psychology, Institute of Education
Educational and reserch interest
- Social and educational inequalities, equal opportunities and equity.
- Student, school and educational effectiveness and resilience.
- Subjective quality of life, student and school well-being.
- School climate, community relations.
Room number 421., 23-27 Kazinczy Street, Budapest, 1075, Hungary
- Courses in sociology of education and research methodology in Hungarian.
- Courses in sociology of education and research methodology in Hungarian and English.
Doctoral (PhD) programme
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodology courses in Hungarian and English.
- Research project supervision of Judit Takácsné Kárász PhD student in the Hungarian New Generation Excellence Programme (2020–2021)
Member of the Research Group for Innovation and Equality in Education at ELTE Institute of Education. The research group studies the pedagogical and educational context of society and education in an inter-and multidisciplinary approach. Central to his research is the study of social and educational inequalities. His research has a strong focus on studying the educational pathways of socially disadvantaged groups. He is involved in a number of research projects and evaluations on educational effectiveness, equality and equity, drop-out and early school leaving, educational resilience, as well as student and school well-being.
- ÚNKP (New National Excellence Program) Postdoctoral Research Scholarship: Individual and School factors Affecting Student Wellbeing (2020–)
- Children’s Worlds International Survey of Children’s Well-being (ISCWeB) – Researcher (2019–)
- MoTeL (Models of Teacher Learning) – Researcher (2018–)
- Everyone's school (Mindenki iskolája) – Methodological renewal of general education in order to reduce early school leaving – Member of the Assessment and Evaluation Research Group (2017–)
Other professional activities
- Organization of several national and international conferences: XVIII. National Conference on Education (2018), HUCER 2017
- Member of the Section of Philosophy and Historical Sciences of Hungarian Academy of Sciences (2018–)
- Member of the Editorial Board and columnist of the journal EDUCATIO (2018–)
- Member of European Educational Research Association (EERA) (2012–)
- Member of Hungarian Educational Research Association (HERA) (2012–)
- Member of Hungarian Sociological Association (2009–)